Hosted Desktop often referred to as Windows Virtual Desktop, is a service delivered from the ASI Next Generation Platform that allows users to access an entire Windows Desktop securely, with associated applications via an internet enabled device or PC, irrespective of Operating System (OS). No apps or data reside on users’ devices, users create, view, and modify files via their secure connection; all information is held securely within ASI Clouds Next Generation Platform.
Business of all sizes can rapidly deploy Windows environments, available to any device with a browser. All Windows platforms are faithfully recreated as a ‘Virtual’ or ‘Hosted’ Desktop service, without needing any on premise servers – the service is delivered from the ASI Cloud Platform. Hosted Desktop offers the complete and familiar Windows user experience across multiple screen types and includes industry standard Office productivity applications, in addition to many third-party applications, as well as bespoke / dedicated requirements or Line Of Business applications
- Ideal for enterprises with on-site, remote or virtual workforce that needs secure access to corporate applications and data.
- Deployments, systems management & upgrades are all simpler; services & applications are billed on a per-user, per-month basis
- Audits, security monitoring & licence compliance is simplified.
- User support issues are minimised & there are NO hardware/software compatibility issues
- Lost devices don’t mean lost data; they’re easily replaced and users can quickly access desktop services through another online device
ASI-Cloud solutions for Hosted Desktop also benefit from:
- Improved protection at our secure ASI-Cloud Data Centre
- Access to Technical Support & knowledge bases
- Professional Services – Cloud Strategy, Migration & Project Management
- Access to ASI-CloudBank – Share, develop & deliver apps, bundles & other cloud or hybrid solutions
Find a Partner Become a Partner