Office365 - always-on, anywhere-access
Office 365 gives you virtually anywhere access to the Microsoft Office tools you know and rely on, plus enterprise class email, collaboration, conferencing and more IT services.
Office365 delivers all the familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications, including cloud-based business email with<50GB mailboxes, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, file sharing with 1TB OneDrive for Business Storage and SharePoint Online 10Gb Per Organisation, Plus 500MB per user (expandable).
With an ASI-Cloud Office 365 solution, you get all the usual enterprise-grade business services, but for a lower, fixed monthly cost. There are no upfront infrastructure investments and the ASI-Cloud Office365 solution as a service is backed by robust security and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
What you get with Office365
Office 365 is the easiest way to get people working together, anywhere, anytime by using business ready tools that are licenced on a per-user, per-month basis – Office365 packages from ASI-Cloud include:
- Exchange Online –feature rich email, including contacts, tasks and calendar tools
- Office Web Apps – familiar apps like Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint, all available online
- SharePoint Online – share documents and work on them together in real time
- Lync Online – Microsoft’s latest cloud-based messaging and communications solution
- Office Professional – familiar Full Client Desktop apps like Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lync, OneNote and PowerPoint for PC, Mac or Tablet - licenced for upto 5 devices per user – on a monthly subscription.
- SkyDrive Pro – Personal cloud file storage of up to 25GB to enable multi device/multi platform access and effective collaboration.
Multi-Platform – Office 365 Apps available in Windows 7, 8, RT, Windows Mobile, Android, IOS and Mac OS
With ‘Enterprise’ new ‘Business’ editions, there are cost-efficient and easy to manage cloud and hybrid Office365 options for businesses of all type and scale. Businesses of all scales (1 to unlimited) can benefit from support, advanced archiving options, high levels of security and strict information management rights with 24/7 support options.
No loss, no disruption, no downtime
Office365 is always up-to-date and downloading service packs is no longer required; managing your Office365 environment is simple with a single console and continuous backups secure you from loss of data. Users get the same experience across all their devices and can sync files for offline working, and access across multiple screens – moving form tablet, to PC, to phone and back again seamlessy, all enabled via the cloud.
ASI-Cloud solutions for Office365 also benefit from:
- Access to Technical Support & knowledge bases
- Professional Services – Cloud Strategy, Migration & Project Management
- Access to ASI-CloudBank – Share, develop & deliver apps, bundles & other cloud or hybrid solutions
Find a Partner Become a Partner